Saturday, September 8, 2007

No Freebie List Today

I have been so busy today and it is 10:30 PM and I am still working on the list!

It was my grandson's BD party today, he's turning 4 on the 11th.

I had such a good time watching him, but felt sorry for him too.

He was riding his quad and flipped it and broke his arm 2 days ago and is in a cast! I personally don't want him to have a kid's quad! I think they are dangerous.

My sister's neighbours little girl (9 yo) was riding one at a family reunion and it flipped on her and she was killed instantly!

I don't understand why our adult children in this generation think they know more then we do and they just do what they want anyway. Don't we get 5 stars for our age and knowledge of life?

Whewww! I got that off my chest, now I promise I will have an extra big list for you tomorrow!

Hugs, Ruthie

1 comment:

Census said...

You know what they say Ruthie "With age comes experience", well perhaps looking back our adult kids will realise the chances they took! On the other hand..perhaps not!! My adult kids seem to fly by the seat of their pants as far as taking chances!! They scare me and the grandkids are allowed to do so many things that I think are risky. Sorry about the birthday boys arm and I hope he gets better quickly.