Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Freebie List For Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here is my list for today! You will find some duplicates from yesterday because I did it so late last night. Sorry, for the repeats:)
Please be sure to read through the pictures, I have added text links to those freebies without pictures...
Please leave me your comments and if I have missed your freebie, just leave me your URL so I can add you, and I'll get you next time!






















































































































There is a grab bag freebie here:
http://kalaniscrap.over-blog.com/
















































**NO PICTURE** PART 2 IS AVAILABLE HERE:
http://aniehaus.typepad.com/my_digital_scrapbook_blog/2007/09/freebie-part-2.html
































































Hugs, Ruthie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep going on !!! I love the way you show us this freebies - Sorry but i'm french and nit very fluent in english !! ;)

pepeetje said...

thanks for adding my freebie to your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie just came across your blog.Thank you for your list and Thank you also for adding me to.You are so much appreciated,without all you freebies list sites i'm lost.Hugs Lorri

jburkhart said...

Hi Ruthie!
Thank you for stoppin by my blog and saying hi! I appreciate you adding both of my freebies to your post, as well! Hope you will come back and see what I have to offer next.....or just stop in and say hello!
Hugs and have a great night!
Michaele