Sunday, September 9, 2007

Freebie List For September, 9, 2007

Well I promised I would get you more today but I had hoped to get it to you sooner! Don't you know just when you think you can get something done, the phone rings off the hook and you get unexpected company! Well, that's what happened to me today and I only got up at 12:00 noon:)LOL. But even at that I only slept 4.5 hours. They do say though, as you get older, you need less sleep. Do you believe that?

Blogger/Scribefire have done me in today! I am so PO'd. I just spent 8 hours doing a freebie preview list for you and this is all I got!

Something happened between the Scribefire Editor and the Post to Blogger. At least 80-100 freebies GONE!

I am so sorry for all the comments I have left everyone that I would be posting their freebies today, well they are lost in cyberspace! MY APOLOGIES IF YOU READ THIS!

I have always used Scribefire as an editor and never any problem, but I guess I won't be any more and I will not be using Blogger either. I will let you know where I am moving to.... I am very upset tonight!

Again my apologies everyone!


Please let the designers know I sent you and give them lots a love!!!

























































Hugs, Ruthie





1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh, don't punish yourself Girl, happens to everyone. Thanks for thinking of posting my element at any rate LOL! Hugs to you!

Barb